Update on Uncle Mike 3

From Uncle Larry,
8:26 PM Thursday June 19, 2003

The last information that we had was from a telephone [call] that Flora had with Mike. The procedure will be done tomorrow because they were too busy at the Hospital to get it done today and Mike was tired of waiting with no food. The results of the procedure will determine what the doctors do next. When Mike checked into the hospital a young woman doctor told Nancy and Mike that a definite determination would be made on what the lump was on his lung. They might also, depending on the results of the Bronchospopy, put a shunt into his lung to get more air into that part of his lung. The thought being that it was possible that his continuing health problems might be a result of not getting enough air on that side of the lung. More to follow tomorrow.
Regards, Larry

Similar Posts:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>