Courtesy of Kathy:
- Cooking spray
- 1 (18 oz. package refrigerated reduced-fat chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 c. vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 c tub light cream cheese, softened
- 1 T. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. seedless raspberry jam
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press dough into bottom of prepared pan using lightly floured hands. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, and spread to 1/2 thickness. Cover with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a medium bowl using a rubber spatula. Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to yogurt;beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Spread yogurt mixture over crust, leaving a 1/4 inch margin around edges; set aside.
- Place raspberry jam in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until jam melts, stirring once. Let cool slightly; drizzle over yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with berries. Set aside.
- Place chips in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag (do not seal bag), and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chips are soft. Seal bag; knead bag until chips are melted and smooth. Sip a tiny hole in bottom corner of bag, and drizzle chocolate over berries. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Yield: 10 servings
Calories 334 (27% from fat); PRO 4.9g. FAT 9.9 g (sat 5.2g); CARB 56.9g; FIB 3.5g; CHOL 12.4 mg; IRON 16 mg; SOD 242 mg; CALC 70 mg. 7 WW points.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged Kathy Mullin
. Bookmark the permalink